Saturday 31 August – Old World Spice & Wine Tasting Experience
Old World Spice & Wine Tasting Experience happening on Saturday, 31 August will feature four different spice and wine stations by ewineasia.com each showcasing a unique selection of boutique and hard to find wines, delicately paired with tapas created with unique spices and herbs by Capella chefs and guest chef Meryem Cherkaoui.
During the day, guests will also be able to learn more about exotic herbs, spices and fragrances with Nora Gasparini and enjoy the opportunity to create and customize their own unique perfume and scents to take away. Singapore’s leading online gourmet wine purveyor, Ewineasia.com, will be personally selecting wines from these regions that will complement the tapas.
Don’t miss the chance to taste these exotic and innovative flavours in spiced-infused foods paired with fine wines by ewineasia.com from these regions.
Station 1: Moroccan by Chef Meyrem Cherkaoui
– Marinated sardines, with herbs, confit of lemon, cumin, sweet chilli, olive oil and lemon juice served with wheat semolina pancake, onion confit and condiments.
– Escargot in Moroccan crispy fillo pastry, stuffed with grilled eggplants, snails ‘M’ chermel style
– Octopus and sausage with crush barley scented with spices, grilled vegetable and citrus broth with shellfish
Station 2: Indian by Chef Darhma
– Tandoori kebab
– Choli Roti
– Naan Rapes
Station 3: Singaporean by chef Heng
– Home marinated chicken & beef satay
– Chicken Rice Salad
Station 4: Chinese by Chef Lee
– Dang Gui Duck
– Double Boiled Chicken Herbal Soup
– Ginseng Siew Mai