29th September 2018
11am – 5pm at The Providore Downtown
A Vineyard to Table Event. The Wine Discovery Weekend returns for our annual celebration of great wines and charismatic winemakers, held in the cosy and intimate setting of The Providore Downtown. Join us this year for over 100+ artisanal, boutique and premium wines from all over the world as we host a five-star lineup of winemakers and winery representatives. Be sure to spot our new wines, fresh new vintages and a lineup of the finest and most famous French, Spanish and Italian wines.
Pair this experience with a selection of Xavier-David Cheese, specially selected to enhance your wine tasting journey. Also, enjoy gourmet dishes with food stations prepared by The Providore, including their signature Raclette Station at a special price.
$35++ per Day Pass
Each Day Pass comes with:
- 1 x $10 Ewineasia Voucher for Wine Purchases
- 1 x $10 The Providore Voucher
- Complimentary Sampling on all 100+ boutique and premium wines
- Exclusive access to massive savings on wines, with discounts of up to 50% off
- A Tasting Booklet
- Cheese & Wine Pairing experience with a selection of Xavier David Cheeses
Take Part in Wine Masterclasses at an additional of $15 for each class
- 1pm – 1.45pm: Cava Gramona – Excellence through Biodynamic Winemaking & Slow Ageing
- By Winemaker: Xavier Gramona
- 2.30pm – 3.15pm: Back to Basics – “The Notion of Terroir”
- By Stephanie Rigourd, Sommelier
- 4pm – 4.45pm: Cousino Macul – The Oldest Winery in Chile
- By Winemaker/President: Carlos Cousino
- *Only 18 slots available per masterclass. RSVP on a first come first serve basis. Sign up below!
Click here to Sign Up!